Currently, SiteFinder covers all of the Brisbane City Council. We will be rolling out our service to other councils in Southeast Queensland very soon. Our goal is to provide our service to the whole country as quickly as possible.
SiteFinder provides information we have collated from a range of sources. View a Sample Site Report to see just how much information our Site Reports provide.
A SiteFinder site report will show you:
- Holding Information. All the basic data about a property brought together into a single view including the property’s area, frontage width, zoning and neighbourhood plan, as well as quick access to important property searches from council and state government plus more.
- Development Potential. Our Site Reports tell you what you can do with a property instantly, such as whether you can subdivide or build units. We answer all these questions in simple yes or no format, as well as providing all the reasons why.
- Site Constraints. We show you which council and state government constraints apply to a property and how they might affect a property’s development potential.
- Property Market information. Showing you how the prices for a suburb are trending, the medians for the suburb for both houses and units, and much more.
A SiteFinder Site Report is designed to be a real-time alternative to engaging expensive professional consultants.
SiteFinder’s Reverse Search tool is one of the most powerful property tools, ever. A SiteFinder Reverse Search can save you hours and remove the need for expensive consultants. View our Sample Reverse Search to see just how powerful it really is.
Our Reverse Search lets you:
- Search for properties that have development potential. For example, you can find all of the properties in a suburb or area which can be subdivided or developed as units.
- Filter your search with an extensive range of filters including whether it is for sale, zoning, site area and more.
- Further refine your search to remove properties with constraints or risks such as flooding or protected vegetation.
- A SiteFinder Reverse Search is designed to save you hundreds of hours searching real estate listings to find your next project.
Each Reverse Search can be viewed for 24 hours before expiring.
Our development potential information is calculated in-house using our patented, proprietary algorithms. We use data that we have aggregated from a wide range of sources including local councils and state government. Listings and property market data is provided by Pricefinder APM.
SiteFinder collates an extensive range of data about a property and applies our proprietary, patented algorithms to calculate its development potential. The Sitefinder algorithm includes the latest legislative rules to give you the most accurate information possible, in real-time. SiteFinder also uses data supplied by Pricefinder APM to provide listing and market information to go alongside our development potential information.
Our goal is to provide a real-time alternative to spending hundreds of hours searching real-estate listings for “the right” property.
We always try to provide accurate and up to date information to our customers, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of our information, nor do we suggest that you make investment decisions based on what you see on SiteFinder.
Check the address you are entering is correct.
We try to account for different ways of entering an address, but our database uses the government’s address system which is:
(Unit Number)/Street Number Street Name Suburb Postcode.
Due to the number properties within our databases, it can sometimes take time to find an address. Try waiting a few seconds.
If the address you enter still doesn’t appear try refreshing the page.
If the address cannot be found it may be that the property you are looking for is outside of our current coverage area.
A Reverse Search contains a suburb, and a single land use.
You can filter your search as much as you like (adding “For Sale”, “Zone” etc).
However, if you change the suburb or add a new or additional land use, that is considered to be a separate search.
Yes you can. If you click the “Share” link at the top right of the report, you will be provided a link that you can share with others.
Yes you can. You can search for a property and purchase an individual site report without purchasing a subscription.
Yes you can. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan from your “My Account” page at any time. Your plan changes instantly.
Yes you can. We don’t believe in locking anyone in. From your “My Account” page you can cancel your plan at any time. As long as you cancel it before your next billing date, you won’t be charged again.
Yes you can. From your “My Account” page you can top up your reverse searches at any time.
If you run out of searches you can top up at any time from your “My Account” page.
We would love to hear from you! Visit our contact page to get in touch at any time. As well as the SiteFinder website we offer professional town planning services through our partner Viva Property Group.
If you go to your “My Account” page you can change your password at any time.
If you go to your “My Account” page you can change your email address at any time.
We have tutorial videos available on the homepage showing you how the features work. If you need further help, please contact us. We want all our customers to take full advantage of the site.
We don’t offer refunds for change of mind, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. We don’t believe in locking our customers in to long-term contracts.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) as well as PayPal.